Two Way Linked List :
- Doubly Linked List or Two Way Linked List is also a linear arrangement of data elements.
- It is called two way linked list as it can be traversed in both the directions, backwards and forward
- In this each node keeps track of its previous and next nodes.
- So, every node contains three parts : INFO part to store data, PREV pointer to store address of previous node and NEXT pointer.
- List has a FIRST and LAST pointer. FIRST points to the first node in the list. LAST points to the last node in the list.
- The PREV pointer field of first node and the NEXT pointer field of the last node contains NULL value. It signifies the end of list on both sides.